• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    Sarasponda, Sarasponda!



    After looking at the websites of some professionals, and seeing how well the off-the-cuff shots of Hannah were, (although some were blurry...), I decided to take another sibling out for a shoot today. So Sarah went with me!  As we came out I noticed her hair looked a little tangled, so I said, "You wanna go brush your hair?"


    She said, "Nope."
    I said, "This is going on my website and Papa usually posts one picture on Facebook. You wanna go brush your hair?"
    She said, "Yep."


    I think we both had a lot of fun wandering around our property (And some of the Marcums) to take pictures. Some of these were only edited in Picasa, and for some of them, I used Photoshop to experiment with some effects.  So anyway, here's our finished product:













    She used to make the above face all the time when she was younger. 


    Okay, so us Bristol girls have a fascination with fantasy, so as a favor to Sarah, I photoshopped these pictures for her:













    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~