• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    OPC ~ Part 5


    Okay, I got waaaaay behind in my challenge, so I have 11 pictures for today. I've been super busy doing Halloween stuff and getting ready for NaNoWriMo! I'll explain about both.

    For Halloween, we usually do an alternative at our church, but this year we did a charity fundraiser for a little girl named Peeka Travers, who has leukemia. It was a zombie walk, and most of my family danced to Michael Jackson's Thriller! I was doing a lot of make-up stuff leading up to and the day of, so that's one reason I got behind.

    Now, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It basically means that I will be attempting to write a novel (defined as 50,000 words) in the thirty days of November. So, because I'll be focusing on that, and then Thanksgiving's coming up and there's Christmas shopping and preparations to do, I will not be doing another photography challenge this month. I probably won't be posting as much on here or taking as many pictures. Hannah and I will, however, be posting on our writing blog, A Quill In Her Quiver, about our writing "adventures", so check it out!

    And now the long overdue pictures!

     Day 21 - Pretty Pattern: The railing on our deck.



    Day 22: Trees - Trees in our backyard. Look at our lovely grass that we toiled over for quite a while!



    Day 23 - Sunset: Like Kristan, I'm gonna cheat and pull out an old sunset picture. Because where I live, I just don't get a very good view of the sun setting.



     Day 24 - A Smile: Practicing zombie make-up on Sarah. She actually ended up being a angel. But not a zombie angel, like a pretty angel.



    Day 25 - Sun Flare


    Day 26 - Something Old: This is our van. It's as old as I am, which is really old in vehicle years. It's a 12 passenger, diesel, 2 ton, Chevy Beauville that we currently have filled to capacity. Something is always broken or malfunctioning on it, but it almost always gets the whole family where we need to go.


     Day 27 - After Dark: A gorgeous harvest moon. (a.k.a Hunter's moon)


     Day 28 - Daily Routine: I don't have a lot that I do daily other than brushing my teeth, I guess. My days are pretty random. But I am trying to read my Bible through in a year, and I try to do my reading every morning when I wake up, before I even get out of bed, and this is the schedule that I have taped to the bookshelf right next to my pillow so I see it first thing in the morning.


    Day 29 - Purchased: I was recruited to do zombie make-up for the Thriller dancers if they needed it, so I bought a bunch of supplies to prepare. And fake teeth for me and my siblings.


     Day 30 - In Motion: We have a ton of ceiling fans in our house. Eight in fact. 
    I think the only rooms that don't have one are the bathrooms. We like ceiling fans.

    Day 31 - Halloween: Me in my zombie waitress costume! I didn't actually take this picture. Obviously. It was taken by Dave Hendricks at the zombie walk. You can check out his Facebook page here.




    Bonus Picture!

    Hope ya'll enjoyed following me through the October Photography challenge! I'm sure I'll post again, but I'm not sure when exactly... :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~