• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    OPC ~ Part 4


     I have been really busy the last five days, but somehow I managed to mostly stay on top of my challenge pictures. However, this set is about my life in particular, so I didn't put nearly as much effort into making them look artistic. I'd rather them be accurate than pretty.

     Day 16 - What I Ate: My current snack of choice. Pretzel sticks in melted almond bark... mmmmm....
    I liked the wording of this day's challenge better than last months, which was "on my plate".



    Day 17 - On The Shelf: This is my shelf. Or rather, my half of the shelf. It's right next to my bed so it's more like, a night-stand/dresser/shelf. It's where I keep most of my jewelry, my waterbottle, my school books, a variety of snacks, my vitamins, my sunglasses, hair-ties, MLP figurines, knives and an external disc drive.



     Day 18 - In My Bag:  
    Top row, from left: Emergency sunglasses (In case I'm driving and I can't see), six pack of library cards in a duct-tape case, emergency whacker (marked "Trinity's purse whacker), and my back-up camera.
    Middle Row, from left: Keys with pepper-spray, my cellphone, perfume, kleenex, brush and comb, scruncie,  Razorbacks earbuds, notebook, and an airplane knife (plastic).
    Bottom Row, from left: Wallet, sunglasses case (holds chapstick, lipgloss, and a small mirror), hardware bag (holds water-proof matches, small flashlight, folding scissors, and a multi-tool), nail clippers, and hand sanitizer.




     Day 19 - Where I slept: In my bed. Well, it's really more of a nest. But it's warm and comfy!



    Day 20 - What I read: Now this could be what I read (reed) or what I read (red). It doesn't really matter, cause this is a little of both. I am reading Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25 (Published by Glenn Beck's publishing company!), and Sabotaged. I have read Photography and the Art of Seeing, and I'm using The Doom and Bloom Survival Medicine Handbook to research the medical effects of nuclear radiation.

    And that's all this time.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~