• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    OPC ~ Part 1


    Okay, here's the first five days of the October photography challenge, 
    which can be viewed here.


    Day One - Self Portrait: This is also the self portrait for the last day of September. This is one of my first experiments RAW files, which are really big files that allow you to recover blown highlights and clipped blacks. So I took it into Lightroom first, then decided I liked working in Photoshop better.

    Day Two - What I Wore: Work clothes. I had plants to move. And no, my socks don't match.

    Day Three - Clouds: Again with the clouds. This day, though we had some respectable formations.

    Day Four - Favorite Color: Green. Obviously. 
    No, not actually. It's blue. I just like it.
    Also, my birthstone is a sapphire.



    Day Five - Something I love: This isn't actually a picture I took. Unless a screenshot counts. 
    Anyway, something I really love is chatting with my friends since a lot of them live in a different towns, 
    counties and even states, it honestly makes my day every time I get to talk to them.

    Other friends who are doing the challenge too:
    Kristan Freiburger - http://www.t3hwg.blogspot.com/
    Carrie Gloor -  http://eirrac.blogspot.com/


    2 comments:

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~