• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    I know, and I'm sorry... :P



    I know I said every other day. I know it's been five days. My humblest apologies, and to make up for it:  two posts!!



    These were taken only today at Hickory Park, which really does have some neat places to shoot pictures (that, and it's the only park within walking distance of my usual stomping grounds). I can't wait to finally get my driver's license and take some siblings to some places around town. I just have two more weeks to wait! 

    In any case, here are pictures of Emily, Katy, and one with Levi. I'd really like to try to take some more pictures with my brothers since in all of my portrait experience so far, I've been trying to make the subjects look feminine, and I'd like to try and go for a more masculine feel. 

    Also, even though I did merry-go-round pictures with Hannah and Sarah (or possibly because I did), Emily and Katy really wanted to do one as well, so I obliged. 


    How did that get in there?!  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~