• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    It's still life



    In my opinion, still life is much easier to take pictures of than animals or people. Mostly because they... hold. still.
    I've realized recently how much you miss when you don't get up close and personal, like really up close.
    There's a whole world I've never seen before. If you just crouch down and watch the grass, there's an amazing amount of detail and movement that you'd never notice otherwise. So I've been practicing with my macro and manual focus and today I tried to notice the more... photographically poetic items, I guess.  Anyway, it's getting late and I'm running out of words, so here are my pictures:























    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~