• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    ~ September Photo Challenge ~ Part Five ~



    Alrighty. Today's post is for days 22-29. There's only one more day in September, of course, so my next post will probably just be a single picture. Then in October, I intend to do another photo challenge, along with some friends of mine, so I'll have a little more accountability.


    Day 22:  Someone I love - Sarah Joy 

    Day 23: Childhood - When your most treasured possession was a good stick, a ring of rocks made a fire, and pulling wild onions would entertain you all day long.

    Day 24: Sunset - Because of the way our house is positioned (Kind of in a depression, ringed with tall woods, slops up to the west) it's really really difficult to get a good view of a sunset, but I did manage this.

     Day 25: Colors - One of my eyeshadow palettes. Lots of colors.

     Day 26: Breakfast - My favorite. Bagels. Which I burned slightly. But with good reason! I was distracted by The Avengers, which we bought the night before and were watching that morning. It's just as good as it was in the theater, but with subtitles.

    Day 27: Landscape - The landscaping around our house is currently (and always) under construction. Like, bare dirt and rock mounds scattered between carefully tended patches of grass. It's not ugly, but it's not what I would call "picturesque" either. So I went hiking through our woods, but I find it extraordinarily difficult to take attractive pictures in the woods. It all flattens out and the patterns are distracting, and even when I can see how beautiful it is, I can never get it to translate over to the camera like I see it.
    This is the view up our driveway.
    Day 28: Autumn - This tree has been turning colors for at least a month, maybe longer, but we are starting to see some turning colors now that the highs are only 80 and the lows get all the way down to 50! :O In short, the weather is absolutely gorgeous right now, except when it rains.


     Day 29: Clouds - Only a couple blendy-whispy, not-so-much-there clouds, so it took a bit of post processing to bring these out.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~