• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    ~ September Photo Challenge ~ Part Two ~



    Okay! Continuing with the September Photography Challenge, here are the next five days worth of photos as well as two bonus photos because I thought they looked cool.



    Todays' list:
    Day Six - Something from a low angle 
    Day Seven - Fruit or Veggie
    Day Eight - Something close up
    Day Nine - Something from a distance
    Day Ten - My Choice

    Day  Six - Low Angle - I actually had my camera out to photograph a rainbow, then I remembered something I had read about looking behind you. For instance, when everyone's taking pictures of the beautiful sunset, look in the other direction to see how the lighting is effecting the clouds. And this is what I got.

    Day Seven - Fruit or Veggie - A pear. Fairly straightforward.

    Day Eight - Something Close Up - It was a very long day.
    But I made twenty bucks and took a portrait of a president. Not many people can say that.

    Day Nine - Something From a Distance - This was a complete accident, but it turned out pretty cool looking. Hopefully someday I'll be able to take neat pictures on purpose. And yes, this was from quite a distance. Well, photography distance.

    Day Ten - My Choice - I'd been looking forward to this day so I could take a picture of anything I wanted. Then I worked all day and had the creative abilities of a slug. So I tok a picture of me and one of the reasons I love fall so much: Pullovers!
    They're warm. They're comfy. I love them.

    Aaand the two bonus pictures from Day Six:


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~