• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    ~ September Photo Challenge ~ Part One ~



    This month I am doing a 30 Day Photo challenge that I found on Pinterest:

    The idea is that taking pictures every day (inspired by the list), will help improve your photography skills. So far, it seems to be helping my photoshop skills instead. Also, between working in town, and the battery on my dSLR running out, I took a few of these with my old point-and-shoot, so the quality isn't as good.



    So, here is what I have so far: 

    Day One: Self-Portrait - A silhouette


    Day Two - What You Wore Today - My Church Outfit


    Day Three: The Weather - I didn't remember until after dinner, so I took this and tweaked it in Ps CS3


    Day Four: People - The Poker Players


    Day Five: Something from a high angle - A red-to-yellow silk hooked up to a fan with a slow exposure from up above.

    And, while I was taking the silhouette picture at the top, I got some really interesting lighting that I played around with, which I then took into Photoshop and played around with. It has nothing to do with the challenge, but here it is.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~