• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    ~September Photo Challenge ~ Part Four ~


    Part Four: In Which Trinity Gets Lazy Busy And Substitutes Pictures Taken On Different Days Instead Of Taking Pictures Day By Day Like She's Supposed To



    Today's List - Days 17-21
    Day 17 - Music
    Day 18 - Shoes
    Day 19 - Trees
    Day 20 - Bokeh
    Day 21 - Hands


    Day 17 - Music - The piano is the only instrument I play. I don't know if I'd say I'm "proficient" in it, but I can do some playing. 


    Day 18 - Shoes - I got kicked out of Walmart after a new haircut by my sister and mom so they could go birthday shopping for me, and I spent the afternoon browsing through Cato's, Maurice's, and TJ Maxx. They have quite the collection of shoes.



    Day 19 - Trees - This was actually not taken on the 19th of September. Nevertheless, it features trees. 


    Day 20 - Bokeh - From Japanese 暈け (boke, blur), the nominalized form of the verb 暈ける (bokeru, to blur). Subjective aesthetic quality of out-of-focus areas of an image projected by a camera lens. In the common tongue: "Those neat little light circles."


    Day 21 - Hands - My hands, my sword. The sword usually dwells beneath my pillows. True story.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~