• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    ~ September Photo Challenge ~ Part Three ~



    Alrighty, here's part three, which consists of days 11-16:



    Day Eleven - A Black and White Photo - I have no comments for this picture.

    Day Twelve - On My Plate - Evidence for the brutal murder of an innocent watermelon.

    Day Thirteen - Animal - The only animals in my house are cats. Although I suppose we have chickens. But they aren't in the house. (Disclaimer: In spite of the regal impression this cat may make, he's actually as dumb as a box of rocks)

    Day Fourteen - Eyes

    Day Fifteen - Action - Not exactly action, but it has the potential for action. I actually took this today (Day sixteen). It only took me a mere 22 tries to get this picture.

    Day Sixteen - My Weakness - Now, I'm guessing that when they said "weakness" they were thinking of something along the lines of chocolate or Starbucks or something. But my weakness is heights. I can't stand them. I know people who've said, "It's not a fear of heights, it's a fear of falling.", but no, it's really a fear of heights. Even when I'm surrounded by solid railings and I know I'm perfectly safe, I still get shaky and have the urge to back away or kneel. As if kneeling makes it any better... 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~