• A Photography Blog by Trinity Lee

    Amateur Photography Contest Entries


    I've entered these five photos in the 8th Annual Amateur Photography Contest in my area, and I'm so excited to see how mine place. Unfortunately, the judging doesn't take place until a week from now (the 15th).
    If I win in my category, the prize is $50. If I win First Grand Awesomest Picture Ever (or something to that effect), the prize is $300!
    The pictures are are titled and categorized thusly:

    Far Left:  Sisters Walk Together - Black-and-White ~ Featured In This Post
    Top Left: Old Farm Chain - Still Life (Objects) ~ Featured In This Post
    Top Right: Walk In Fields Of Gold - People ~ Featured in This Post
    Far Right: Autumn Comes - Plants ~ Featured in This Post
    Bottom Center: Raindrop Caught - Plants ~ Featured in This Post

    My hope is that the "Plants" category will be flooded with flowers, so my plant pictures will stand out. Besides that, I couldn't think of any other category they would fit in, except maybe "Creative" and that's for pictures that are heavily photoshopped, so I didn't think they'd compete well there.
    Sisters Walk Together I thought would compete better against other "Black-and-White" entries, rather than other "People" entries.
    The chain one I'm very hopeful about. It's got great detail, but I don't know what the other "Still Life" entries might be like.
    And the one of Sarah in the field has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Of all of them, I think that one's most likely to win anything.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Trinity Lee ~

    My Photo
    Trinity Lee
    My name is Trinity Bristol. I am 18 years old, I live in Northern Arkansas, I am the oldest of ten children, I'm home-schooled, and my hobbies include reading, writing, anything to do with a blade, and photography. I am a born-again Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ came down to earth and sacrificed himself for my sins in order for me to spend eternity with him in Heaven.
    View my complete profile

    My Other Blog ~